couple new forums?

Coy

we really need a video section

if someone has uploaded a video then you can watch it

then they will be easer for me to download and put onto dvd

others can have a more clear area to view videos and what not

The big issue with that is who will pay for the bandwidth and webspace? The site doesn't bring in a ton of money, in fact, I'm sure it just barely pays for itself at this point. If cost weren't an issue, I'm sure ryddler would do it.

itd be kinda nice to see a members rides sections strictly for pics of our personal starquests, and other members comments opinions on them.

whos with me here??

That function is already in the gallery. A person can upload their car pic to the members rides gallery and folks can rate or comment on them (see below the image).

but isnt that only one pic? i take alot of pics of my car...and sometimes other peoples.

hold on, ima go take a look at this gallery dealio.

Nope, a gallery can hold more than one photo. Other registered members (not available if not logged in) can give it a 1-5 rating and also add a comment. Check out the members ride section and click on any of the thumbnails, you can rate or comment on each picture.

the files don't have to be hosted on this site! :) if there is a reason not to have a pics and vids forum, it shouldn't be that.

i think a forum like this would have to be limited to SQ's only. any other pics or vids maybe stay in BS? maybe disallow replies to topics in the media forum?

the files don't have to be hosted on this site! :) if there is a reason not to have a pics and vids forum, it shouldn't be that.

i think a forum like this would have to be limited to SQ's only. any other pics or vids maybe stay in BS? maybe disallow replies to topics in the media forum?

yeah thats what i was talking about.. not a place to upload the video.. just a place to post the links

a section just for media

like this i guess

media

- Pics

- Vids