Mods feedback on Requests

Distorted.Clarity

it seems a lot of good ideas have been posted on things to change or add to the site but nothing ever happens.. or any feedback on the topic saying if it will or will not happen

its like how the front of the website only was changed when people ask when it is going to be changed.

if you want another mod to help out i will become a mod to do so  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

K, I'll end the irony of this post not getting a response. ;D

This is mainly ryddler's forum, meaning most of what's posted here is only stuff ryddler has any control of. From time to time he's asked for our (the mods) opinions on an idea posted here, but it's been awhile since the last time.

So don't think you're being ignored, it's just that the mod team (and even Ernie and myself who have additional admin abilities) usually doesn't have the ability or even the authority to make any changes. If there's enough interest and it's something that's able to be done within reason, ryddler usually makes it happen.

Hopefully that helps folks understand how the system sorta works. :)

yeah i know how it goes, just wish some of those ideas happend.

one thing i fogot is some improvements have been made like the whole cleaning up the ebay section.. gota love that... bet that took a hella long time to do.

its to early to recall what else has changed but... o the mpi, restore,, and something else....

just for anyone else reading this things do get changed up just sometimes it can take a min  ;D