Product review forum

Boosted_One

I don't know what you all think but I think a product review forum would be great. We could post reviews of products. We could keep it simple and start all the actual reviews with "REVIEW: XXXXX" This way it would keep it easy to scroll down and check out products you may be interested in. It would also sift thru off topic things people may have posted.

What do you guys think?

Mike K

I like this idea. If I'm understanding you correctly, it would be a place where people could post about a product/service/vendor, providing information like the company, brand, price, part #, phone #, etc. Eventually, we'd have a resource for everyone to use so they could make an educated desicion.

Is that about right? Anything to add?

Exactly Gabe.

I think this would be great when say someone wants to know what people thought of a ACT 6 puck clutch or say an aftermarket radiator,etc.

I would like to see it as an area that would stay just that, a review/resource area and not tons of unrelated posts to scroll thru...ya know?

Mike K

I think this would be best implemented in the fashion we've been thinking of doing the tech documents. The reviewer fills out a form and submits it for moderator approval into the system.

Thoughts?

As long as other users could add their reviews to the same product topic, that would be good. Unlike the Tech documents, though, the reviews should be able to be user submission without having to first go through the moderators. If the form/template was clear enough and the necessary fields were required, it should work. A moderator could always go back in and clean it up if needed.

That's a GREAT idea!  ;D  I am original owner of an '89 Quest w/ 148K miles on it!  I am now modifying it and would greatly appreciate any technical reviews.  I'm looking at the induction and exhaust 1st and going from there.

I saw the flow charts for different turbos on Danzig's site.  But, CNM is no longer online.  Are they still in business?  Goal is 400+, so I really don't want to buy things and redo things as I'm going along.

Anyone test out the 19C from TEP?

I got a g-tech and my baseline hp at 7psi is 158 (on a closed course ... hehehe).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Morphing89TSI

PS  If anyone would like a g-tech.  I can get them a little cheaper, depending on how many people want them.