Pictures?

SQF

Is there (or will there be) a way to drop pics into posts like on the other site?  

Just curious. URL's also.

Did you notice all those fancy gadget buttons above the smilies? there's one that says "insert image" and one that says "insert hyperlink"  ::)

Outstanding, thanks.

As you all know, I am not too computer Savvy.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7c613ee6/bc/My+Photos/__tn_work.jpg?bcxyq18AxgDi.4RZ        

Guest surferdude
Sorry, but exactly how am I supposed to insert an image?  I hit the insert image button, but it didn't prompt me to select a file like I thought it would.

when you click it you get the [immg]URL[img) box.

Copy your pictures URL (Like Gabe said you have to have it on the net somewhere) and paste the URL between the code...

Oh delete the URL part..

It should look like this,  

your pictures URLpasted here[iimg]

[glow=yellow,2,300],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/glow]

Guest surferdude

oh, I see what you mean now.  That bites.   :'(

90% of my pics aren't on the web.  maybe this feature can be changed so we can upload pics from our computer.

oh, I see what you mean now.  That bites.   :'(

90% of my pics aren't on the web.  maybe this feature can be changed so we can upload pics from our computer.

Good Call! I don't have any on the web either, but would like to post some pics for you to see.

Guest surferdude
Good Call! I don't have any on the web either, but would like to post some pics for you to see.

I imagine with time, it will become a feature just like tristarion.com

Derek

Just as long as you keep in mind that this isn't an attempt to copy/mimic TriStarion. It is something that was long overdue. You couldn't do most of this stuff on the old Ryddler boards, so it is a major improvement.

We're hoping that this will turn into a central place to help organize StarQuest owners from around the world to other sites (like TriStarion), clubs and resources - not to mention a sense of community.

The fact that Ryddler has kept a site/board for over 6 years means that he's not going anywhere and he's in it for the long-haul. Can you believe he hasn't been able to drive his own StarQuest for over 2 years, yet he's still helped us all with his site and boards?

What's really cool, is that this site is just a beginning. Ryddler will be able to plug in more modules, either existing ones, some he's developed on his own or a mix of both. It only gets better from here! ;D

The fact that Ryddler has kept a site/board for over 6 years means that he's not going anywhere and he's in it for the long-haul. Can you believe he hasn't been able to drive his own StarQuest for over 2 years, yet he's still helped us all with his site and boards?

It's actually been 5-1/2 years. It was August of 1996 that I lost my license.

Holy s***! I didn't know it had been that long! It just reinforces my point though. Anyone willing to help others out for this long, even when they can't enjoy their own  car is a saint!

After 51/2 years, you have not gotten your lisence back :o. what did you do to loose it for that long?

I have a permit to drive to work now, but not my full license.

Pay strict attention to the warning beneath my avatar, and you won't lose your license! In all honesty, I'm damn lucky to be alive to even hope to drive my Conquest again!