ok i'm installing a mew sound systemi need everyon

mikibishi

alright all you groundpounders !im installing a new stereo system and i need everyones imput her .i need to know all the do's and dont's!!all the how too.s what ever anyone here can tell me about taking it out to putting it in equipment wise what ever would be greatly appriciated.im installing 2 8" subs in a box.1 6 1/2 component set.1 5 14 component set.and a 800 watt 4 channel amp.know how to install all of this. ITS THE STEREO THAT HAS ME WONDERING! HOW TO GET IT OUT AND SO ON. ANYTHING YOU KNOW WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....... MIKE

PS. YOU GUYS HELP ME GET THIS THING IN I MAY POST A NEKKID PICTUREOF MY WIFE ON HERE......LMAO  HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

If you're talking about getting the stock stereo out, it's kind of a pain.  It was harder for me because my screws were stripped.  From the perspective of sitting in the drivers seat, there is a panel next to your right leg.  There should be a couple of screws somewhere around the heat vents.  You have to take those out, and take off the carpet panel.  Do the same on the other side.  Once you've done that, it's pretty easy to do.  Just unscrew the screws that are holding the radio in.  Pull the stereo out, unplug the plugs, and you're good to go.  If you got a single dash, you might want to get a din replacement thing.  But then again, you could be like my friend and go the cardboard route lol.  Hope this helps man.

~Carlos

Yeah, you can get them at wal mart or anywhere really.  They're about 10 bucks, give or take a few bucks.  You put it in that big double din space, and it leaves a 1 din space, and then makes the blank space into like another little storage compartment, like the thing you already have.  It gives you two of 'em. Hope this helps.

ok I'M FINISHED ! YAHOOOOOO.thanks for your help.i finnaly got all the speakers and amp and receiver. really wasn't that bad.by the way the blaupunkt 6.5 component systems fit perfectly.thats the ps series.sounds great.i also found a box that looks like it was built for the car it's holding two 8'S. nothing really big but the sound is unbeleivable.well thatnks again for the help guys .now on to the fog lights .i have been reading some of the mods. some of you have done.and i think this is my next one......then she is off to south carolina. to be stripped and repainted........pics soon.....mike