2 1/2 inch down pipe WITH FLEX $130.00 SHIPPED!!!!

Heron

Hey Heron

I installed the DP I got from you with the FLEX section on last night and I have to say it fitted like a glove !

Nice fit and a complete bolt on.

Cant believe the difference in spool up time not to mention the +1/+2 PSI gain without doing anything extra.

NICE JOB

CANT wait to get your Air Glide as well. If the quality is anything like the DP I am already a happy repeat custumer !  ;D

Thanks for all your help and great product

Oscar

• 6 months later...

Are there any updated photos of this down pipe?  They started E-check here in Erie county but engine wise is only a visual inspection, so my welded up existing 2 1/2" down pipe will be a dead give away.  

thanks a bunch

I like to buy a down pipe from you.  I couldn't get the link that you posted to work can you sent me a picture(s) of the downpipe.  Please send it to crissalazar@netzero.com and also include a contact phone number and the total cost of the downpipe including shipping (UPS ground).  

Thanks,

Cris Salazar

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately I can not sell the down pipes for $130.00 shipped. Cost went up a lot.

Now they're $130.00 plus shipping that's still a very good price.

I just put one on Ebay.

If you want one just paypal $143.50 to hwprof@starnetdial.net with all your info and I'll send you one.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Guest surferdude

Heron, the downpipe arrived today and I'm very impressed with its quality.  Thanks!

Now if the weather will only get a little bit warmer, I would be able to install it.  LOL

Derek

I've just sold the last down pipe, but I can build a few more if there are more guys interested.

Down pipe with flex and oxigen sensor bung already welded is $143.50 shipped.

I do have a 3 inch exhaust system available if anyone is interested; flex at the down pipe, oxigen sensor bung already welded, all flanged with gaskets and bolts. There is no cat, muffler or tip. This was made to a customer in Maryland but his plans changed or something like that. So if anyone is interested I can let it go for $450.00 plus shipping, about $35.00 to the continental U.S.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos