NEVER PURCHASE TEP GASKETS AGAIN!!!!

Welderwiz

Thanks to Kelly who found the connection I am now a distributor for Metalmix head gaskets 8) 8) 8). I have opened an account with AJUSA and am awaiting final details of pricing and a known 2 week backorder for the head gaskets. I am in no way attempting to oust Chip on this program but it has taken a long time as many of you know to put this together. I will have access to all of their products including the hydraulic lifters as well as full line of gaskets.

I need to know if you folks would need entire head sets and conversion sets or just the head gaskets? Please give me some feedback as I will be putting in my first order shortly. Prices will be posted by the end of this week. I will also have the eclipse and 3000gt gaskets as well.

Please dont forget to thank Kelly for finding the "right guy" to hook me up!!!

Mark

W@y to go Mark!!!, when can we start ordering !?!?!

Btw, what is in a conversion set?

What about stem seals ?

Does AJUSA carry a pan gasket for the G54B in their line up ?

Maybe TEP can start buying from you...?

(145 questions to go.)

Thanks Kelly !

Glad to see the interest in the gasket products. I have a call into the sales manager as there is a small discrepancy in the price sheet listing versus what I was told. I will call him again tommorrow as they tend not to return calls very quickly.

Prices will be forthcoming by the weekend as well as all your questions answered.

Thanx All

Mark

I am also in need of a full engine gasket set. Are the head gaskets the metal shim gaskets if not what are they. Also will you have them soon i need them within a week or two. Just let me know thank you

In response to THE questions:

Shawn:4g63 complete, head and conversion sets are available. They do not yet

offer a Metalmix head gasket however. PM me the year and specifics and

I can give you the correct prices.

backslider:Full set comes with standard HD head gasket at $115.00. Im still trying to

get the full set with the Metalmix head gasket. I will call again on Monday.

Metric-man: A conversion set consists of all the bottom end gaskets and seals ie-

pan, timing cover,water pump, crank seals (front & rear) etc. Valve stem

seal set runs $16 and pan gasket is $13.25. Conversion set runs $33.50.

I never recieved a call back last week from the sales rep, as he covers the 3 southwestern states, and was not available. I will definitely call again on Monday. This is taking more time than we all expected but keep in mind we are not dealing with a domestic corp. Prices are also very different from Fel-Pro and such.

Thanx again for all your patience.........I will come through!!!

Mark

Shawn

The complete turbo 4G63T set is only available in a Fibermax head gasket set. The SOHC 4G63 is multi layer steel shim. Any way, the full set runs $180 plus shipping. AJusa is proud of their products and they do charge accordingly.

Thanx for the inquiry

Mark

FURTHER UPDATE:

After talking to the warehouse today, they are saying the Metalmix head gasket is expected in the first week of April ::) The price for the gasket will be special at $58.00 shipped 8). Their complete set is the only way to get every gasket but you can not get it with the Metalmix . Please give me some feed back from you engine builders as to the quality and pricing of the other products out there. Ive never had a failure from a Fel-Pro product but have never used one on a G54B. Maybe we will only use the head gasket and go Fel Pro on the rest, its definitely cheaper. Help me out here guys and gals ??? ??? ???

Thanx

Mark

if you guys need a good metal head gasket for a 4g63 i can sell a ralliart one for $80.00

this is what all the 4g63 owners are using .

let me know if anyone is interested

also if any one is interested in a 4g63 swap and wants to go with a bigger displacement there is the option of going to a 2.4l(4g64)

it uses a diffrent block and crank but has the 2.0 dohc head

joe @ teamzrp

carpethead10

Id love to help out here but the feedback here is not real promising enough for me to make the minimum purchase. Im willing to go out on a limb but not this deep! I need to see some feedback from other buyers to make this work............... Lets see what happens this week

Mark

I need a metal shim head gasket also.  I also need just about every gasket possible but still looking for the best price.  That metal shim price is exactly what i'm looking for so i would definitly be in for one of those.  Can you get those .040 over?  I just had my engine bored.  Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

If it matters, I will buy one of the metal shim head gaskets from you. Add my name to the list. I don't need the full engine set though.

CJ

EDIT: Getting car back on the road and don't have time to wait on this. Please take my name off the list. Thank you.

• 1 month later...