Magnecor Race Wires GP Open!!

Liondawg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the mixup guys.  I kinda disapeared for a bit and I don't blame you for being suspicious.  Mods, sorry I freaked but I kinda got very defensive when I came back and all this stuff hit me in the face.  I'm cool now  8)

Payment info is updated.  Next time I will organize better.  This is the first GP that I have done.  To rest everyone's mind, the non-refundable deposit was really to discourage people from backing out of the GP and to help with the $$ I was going to need for ordering the wires.  I wanted to get them ordered so everyone could have them quick but I got distracted with family stuff and it ended up being just the opposite.

Anyway,  No worries.  The dqy the wires come in, they will go back out to you guys.  I think I have everyones e-mail addy so I will send notification of shipment and a tracker when I ship.

Thanks everyone for understanding my drama  ;D

As soon as some of these guys start getting their wires, we will pull the first sticky post about the possible scam. Sorry, but product needs delivered to assure the authenticity. If it were a known seller, it may have been different, but first time GP sellers have to keep the contact going or things like this happen.

Larry looks to be keeping eveyone posted now, and seems to be on the up & up. Thank you Larry.

I understand that completely.  No worries here.  If Magnecor would get off their butts and send me the dang wires it wouldn't be an issue.

So... Update......

Called Magnecor Friday.... Called them again today..... story is the same, they said they should ship out in a couple of days.  I'm kinda upset that they haven't shipped yet.  I'm going to call back Thurs and see if they have shipped.  If not, I am going to start calling every day after that until I get them in my hands.

Once again.  Thanks for giving me a bit to get this sorted out.  I'll try to keep you guys updated on an every other day basis.

Update:

I got a sticky on the door today saying they tried to deliver them.

They are here in town.  I should get them tomorrow  ;D

Gimme a day or two to repackage them and they should be on their way to you guys.

Just thought I would let you know.

They're here.  Boxed and ready to go.  I just haven't had the time to go out to Fedex and fill out all the paperwork.  They should go out Monday.  I will E-Mail a tracker to everyone that I have an E-Mail addy for when they go out.

For anyone that missed out on this deal and wants the 8.5mm wires they can be had here for $58 + $5.50 shipping. Ordered mine on Thurs. and they were here on Sat. They say Hyundai, but they are the set that fit the starquest.

http://shop.hyundaiperformance.com/shop/item.php?i=MAG_4505

I'm still awaiting total cost so I can remit.........?

Take care

Shawn

I'm a little confused..... I have still never received the lengths that you need for thewires.  I'm not sure I can still get them at the 10% discount but I can check....... If I get the lengths that you need.

So you never even ordered my wires when I paid the deposit and I stated I wanted 3 foot tails and you said you would get back to me with EXACT pricing.  Know what dude?  Just send me my $25.00 back, I'll order them direct myself, as I can't wait any longer.  Thanks for organizing this.

Take care

Shawn

wth... I gave you a price for three foot tails and we discussed it being way too expensive because it was almost $200 for the custom wires.  We came to the conclusion that it would probably be cheaper to get exact lengths on the wires and have Magnecor terminate them.  That was about a week before I actually ordered the wires and I haven't heard anything back from you since.  So.... what's going on here???