For Sale 1987 Conquest TSI with lots of parts

BlueCuda

For Sale 1987 Conquest TSI 5-speed and spare parts(will not separate).

I am listing my Conquest for sale.  I have had it almost 2 years and have put a little over 2000 miles on it since I got it running.

The body has 194K indicated on the odometer, the engine and transmission came from a parts car with 116K on the odometer.

The car runs very well, it has been trouble free and has been driven in single digit temps to triple digit temps with no problems.  The engine is quiet and smooth.  It makes the proper level of boost for a stock 87 conquest.  The car is not daily driven but driven once or more times per week.  If I did not have a company vehicle it would be my daily driver. 

The car is all stock apart from a 3” exhaust system with a Dynomax muffler.  It has also had the Subaru fan upgrade. 

Tires have 1800ish miles on them and were new in early 2022.

The body is in good shape and the car does not have its original paint.  The rear bumper needs to be repainted.  

There is no radio but I do have the correct stock one for it but have not verified that it works. 

The Front suspension has been rebuilt with new strut bearings, new inner and outer tie rods, and new lower control arm bushings. 

The car will come with lots of spare parts, I have spare HVAC unit with heater core and evap core in great shape, spare steering box and steering linkage, lots of spare modules, two G54B short blocks, 2-3 sets or rocker arms, 2 cams, 2 intakes, exhaust manifold, spare transmission, spare diff and torquetube assembly, spare CV shaft, stock head, spare driveshaft, spare radiator, spare intercooler, back seat, instrument cluster, headlight switches, there is also 2 sets of working injectors, one or two ISC motors, tps sensor, and 2 rear calipers.

Asking $7000 for car and parts stash.  All items are in Tulsa Oklahoma.  I can help ship the car but will not ship the parts.  I have a truck and enclosed trailer and can deliver the car and parts at a max distance of 4 hours from Tulsa.  I have little interest in selling the car without the parts, and will not sell any parts separate.  I am only selling to free up space and fund another project.  I will continue to drive and improve the car until it sells.  At this moment the car is only listed here for now.  

Email for additional pictures and videos. Clamb12 at gmail

JpBctdm.jpg

• Like 1

Getting the AC checked out next week.  I went through the torque tube and diff assembly from my parts car with new seals and grease on the coupler.  I plan to swap that fresh unit in this weekend.  After that stuff is done I might list it on marketplace to get some more traffic.  

• 2 weeks later...