Ground control set up

mbruneaux

I think you can still buy them from ground control. I think Techno Toy Tuning had coil overs with eibach springs like ground control. Cosmo still has coilovers as well.

Yes, they are still available new.   Coilover Conversion kit, 83-89 Dodge Conquest/Starion – Ground Control Suspension Systems (groundcontrolstore.com)

Prices definitely went up but, if you buy new, you can select your spring weights.    This is why I went with GC way back when.   I didn't want anything overly stiff.   I went with 350/250# for the front/rear with 7" front and 8" rear.   I really like this combo.    Only negative with GC is that the sleeves are still a bit oversized meaning I had to add the 'rubber bands', similar to the Cosmo ones, to take up the slop to keep them from making noise.     No issues since the install though.      BUT, if you are looking for a more common 'stiff' spring, there really isn't much of a difference between these and cosmos.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...