Front Hubs from different cars that fit ?

BKB94

So I have been thinking of running rear non SHP wheels on the front without having to roll fenders,  limit steering, and reduce scrub. Some say they have done this with no issues and others with the same size tire say it rubs everywhere. I can only think of 2 simple methods and one is machine the back of the wheel, probably .200 max off mounting hub. The other would be a hub off a different car that has the flange more towards the strut. For example the 1987 300zx turbo uses the same bearings in the front hub as our cars. So does anyone have hubs off something different that can list measurements? 

I have asked my drifter friend to see if he can snag me some S13 parts. Honestly it would be cake to make new hubs. Using Ford rotors since they have less of a dish and move everything in .5 use my PBR calipers with new mounts. Only thing I need to check is if that much hub will fit in the wheel with the center cap on. Just checked and .5 would work and still get the center cap on. Doing that and cutting the back of the wheel would move everything in .700 and should really help scrub and rubbing. 

Edited by BKB94

I believe to use the S14 spindle you need to swap the whole strut assembly . The hub mounting points are different than the starion.