Gigantic 4 cyl

tux

I saw the Hotrod article about it with the LS head , seems pretty cool with the iron block  and all the potential with the different LS head options. With  turbos and different stroke options this could be a great swap for cars and trucks

Its interesting, Blueprint is a solid company and I am sure they would run great.  I am curious what it will cost, it sounds like it is made from existing items they offer so it may not be as bad as you would think.  

Personally if I were to swap one of these cars it would be with a LS or Gen III Hemi.  Ideally a Gen III but I think the LS would be easier and I am not a GM guy at all but they are good motors as much as I hate to say it lol.  

20 hours ago, obsolete said:

3.6L 4-cylinder with no balance shafts? That'll be a low-revving paint-shaker. Pass.

I was thinking the same thing after seeing 350hp/500tq numbers. Once they do some forced induction dyno runs I'll be watching. Maybe we will be surprised. It would be a nice option

This engine will be much easier to run from an engine management point.  This 3.6 could be run from a carb, throttle body, or port injection.  I see your point though.

The 3.6L Chrysler Pentastar crossed my mind for a swap before.  My Wife's 2015 Grand Cherokee with this engine ran a 15.75(4900lbs) a few weeks back when I made her take it down the track lol.  That engine is probably no heavier than the G54B and you can mate them to a manual trans using stuff from a wrangler.