Introductions and an update on Greenstar

Chrisp86

Hello Everyone

Im fairly new to to the starquests scene, had my 86 for just over a year, but I've been learning a lot about my car and it's long history in the scene. Joined a few fb groups and soon enough I had discovered that I own greenstar, ever since then I've been diving into the cars history and have gotten so much awesome info about my cars history. Some how hadn't really found this forum until very recently. Given some of the old posts I dug through looks like greenstar had kinda of been lost track of. So I felt it only right to share that greenstars still doing well up in MI 

Snapchat-1373481696.jpg

• Like 2

Good to hear it is still around and still looking good.   

there was a member here years back with a light pastelish blue one who dumped tons of money into it.  The member was in Delaware.   He went silent and it turned up years later in a field, all rotted away, and ended up being a parts car.  Was a shame to see. 

it’s always good to see these cars still running, especially the ones from prominent former members of these boards.    Best of luck with it!

11 hours ago, kev said:

Good to hear it is still around and still looking good.   

there was a member here years back with a light pastelish blue one who dumped tons of money into it.  The member was in Delaware.   He went silent and it turned up years later in a field, all rotted away, and ended up being a parts car.  Was a shame to see. 

it’s always good to see these cars still running, especially the ones from prominent former members of these boards.    Best of luck with it!

Thank you! And yes I'm so glad a piece of history is in such good condition, would've liked to meet the original guy but looks like he hasn't shown his face in the forum for a looong time lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awsome, great to see that OG still around.

• 2 months later...