Selling my 1988 starion esir

James 1988 esir

And I just wanted to let you know that the car has never been driven like that I don't run this car that hard I did it for the video I don't think I put 150 miles on it since 2004 and Francine's mom was 60 years old when she bought it so this car is never been driven hard it's a gem I just wanted to make sure that somebody that would appreciate it bought it and not turned it into some street drag race car in La Drifter this car is so time capsule perfect if somebody just finished the project that I started would have themselves a classic story on that's just original

Also I put brand new tires on it and new brakes changed all the fluids has a new spark plug wires cap and rotor new fuel pump you could come take this car and drive it home right now it's it's beautiful I hate to Let It Go but I just don't have any more time my parents died now so now we have multiple houses to deal with I have a Jeep Wrangler I have a 2020 Toyota Tacoma I have a twin turbocharged Ford Edge and a boat and too many houses to deal with I just can't deal with this car right now

Thank you no this it's amazing barn find you know runs like a champ pretty straight body I was just trying to make it perfect but I then my parents died so I don't have time to finish I would never let it go if I had time it's the funnest car I've ever had in my life I'm a Porsche guy and you know this thing is faster than several of the Porsches that I've owned way faster than my Boxster S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Car looked great, Lucky buyer. How much did it end up going for may I ask?