New to Starquests

jeffball610

I recently purchased my first Starquest, an 87 Starion; non running of course. I've taken my time to make sure things are properly sorted. The previous owner(s) hacked some wires, cut a whole in the rear for the fuel pump, and did some other dodgy stuff. I seem to have sorted it all out and started the car for the first time last night. It seems to run pretty smooth, but it does have a pretty massive oil leak from the rear of the head. (see the post in the other section)

I'm not new to building cars and I have a 4G63 swapped Datsun 510 that I race and cruise. (#4G63510) I won't be 4G swapping the Starion, but instead going LS. For now, I am just getting the car sorted and gathering the parts needed. I've had to replace a few things already and I've got my eye on some MKS parts. I'm not sure how active I'll be on here, but I'll try to post some progress of the work.

IMG-7703-1.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome, car looks clean and project sounds nice. They are sweet with a LS. The Datsun ad sounds sweet