Anyone have 4g63 swap parts?

Ryan4dc

Try Bill's auto fab or even maybe Jack's transmission .

Billsautofab.com

Consider this option. A BMW transmission. You'll have to modify a few things however they are cheap, available in 5 or 6 speeds and plentiful. 

https://pmcmotorsport-shop.com/product-eng-875-Gearbox-Adapter-Plate-Mitsubishi-4G63-BMW-M50-M52-M54-M57-S50-S52-S54-M57N-M57N2.html

I've got a brand new Bill Hincher Adapter Plate for a narrow block 4G63 to a 4L60E Automatic Transmission. 

Was told that the plate shares the same Bellhousing Pattern as many pre LS equipped cars.

Sorry, but don't know if the T56 applies in this case.

I got the plate, transmission and accessories with a Wideblock DOHC 4G64 I recently picked up.

Don't intend to ever use it, so it's just sitting around right now, waiting for someone to buy it.

I already have the t56 transmission with all the parts for the swap. Put 6k miles on it before the parts failure. Bills auto fab stopped responding to me when inquiring on their updated kit they didn’t put in production. I still have a km132 transmission that I used before the t56 that needs a rebuild, I’d have to source a new transmission, torque converter and custom driveshaft to make an auto work. Lol. Same with a bmw trans. 

• 5 months later...

I've been running a Bill's 4G63 to Toyota R154 for over 20k miles in my Datsun 510. I beat the hell out of this thing with many autocross events and some road courses as well. Bill is a great guy and makes awesome stuff. He knows what he's doing. He's doing some Honda stuff now as well. He does make a T56 kit, but there are other options as well.

A competitor is making a CD009 kit, but Bill says it won't work. I trust him.

IMG-6935.jpg

IMG_8014.jpg

• 11 months later...

All the cd009 swaps included cutting off the original belhousing and bolting on a new one to the front of the case. It could be possible bill overlooked that part. 

I used bills early t56 kit. Got 6k miles out of it till the threads for the fork pulled out. He emails me saying he has some. One time sent me a pic in the email with 6 belhousings on a pallet. He broke contact again 12/26/2023. Was looking to buy a new kit from him but seems hard to keep in touch.