Hoses coming from intake box and into oil pan

The_Ginger_Stig

Hello! I just recently got a cxracing radiator to help me deal with the AZ weather and take better care of my poor car. ( driving with the heater on full blast and windows down in 100+ degree weather is not fun :( )

While moving the intake box and pipe either 1) I disconnected some lines on accident or 2) they were never properly reconnected in the first place by the previous owner which is sadly likely.

A) Here is the line that goes into the frame, I believe this hooks to the bottom of the air box because the tube matches the nipple

B) This is coming from the Canister on the intake box. ( If anyone knows what this is called I would love to try and find it in the FSM but I can't find any picture and don't know the name )

C) This looks like a drain to the oil pan

If anyone has any idea of where these go to all help would be appreciated. I'm sure that their locations are in the FSM but I couldn't find any after searching the Fuel, Intake, and Emissions sections. I'll be working on it all today so if I figure it outIi'll be sure to update.

Pics aren't showing  A should be just a drain in case water gets in airbox,   B and C sound like the oil catch can,   bottom hose goes to oil pan nipple,  top hose goes to nipple on air accordion between air box and turbo intake,  center hose goes to pipe that connects top rear of valve cover,  as boost comes on the PCV shuts closed then turbo pulls crancase vapors into the inlet,  residual oil collects in the can then drains back to oil pan,  that explains some oil mist in inter-cooler.    Be sure that can is flushed clean and not clogged.

Dad

Thank you so much, I haven't actually gotten to putting it all back yet because the "bolt in" cxracing radiator required a ton of modifications to everything to get it in and done right. For flushing the oil can, would it be something universal I could look up or is it starquest specific? 

6 hours ago, The_Ginger_Stig said:

Thank you so much, I haven't actually gotten to putting it all back yet because the "bolt in" cxracing radiator required a ton of modifications to everything to get it in and done right. For flushing the oil can, would it be something universal I could look up or is it starquest specific? 

Any type of solvent will do