Stock head from running motor value?

BlueCuda

I have a stock head with jet valves, it has no visible cracks and it came off my parts car motor and it ran for 45 minutes with no issues before I pulled it from the car and swapped it with a head I had inspected further.  Does this thing have any value with the cam and caps?  I had to mix and match rocker parts to get a real nice set so they aren't with it.  

I hate to just toss stuff but I am also busy enough that I won't make the effort to go to UPS unless I can at least get a little bit of scratch out of the deal lol.  

I have a two car garage, my Barracuda, my Conquest, Jeep, my work truck, and my wife's Grand Cherokee .  The Jeep or the Conquest isn't going to make it to the end of the year I am tired of moving cars.  

That is kind of the range I was hoping for.  I'll get it cleaned up and get some pictures on here.  

I have got to get rid of some of this stuff.  I did not imagine when I got back into the Conquest game that I would have two cars and three engines within 6 months of purchase.