Wastegate Actuator Differences

Got a quick question. I know the 88-89 wastegates have 3 port vs the 87 and earlier single port wastegates. My question is in regards to their bolt holes. Are they interchangable, or did the compressor housing change between 87 and 88-89? I have a single port wastegate on mine, but I can only attach it with one bolt hole on the compressor housing; it's too short to reach both.

Edited by GoldStar

One bolt has been holding it fine since I got the car. I was just curious if Mitsubishi really bothered to change the compressor housings between the years, or if I've just legitimately had the wrong actuator this whole time

I always liked to use the 1 port wastegate on all stock type turbos over the years. Never seen a bolt issue that bothered me about it. Not sure if they changed the housings or not . 

• 2 weeks later...

So it appears the PO of my quest actually did install the wrong actuator. I got another single-port actuator from Starquestparts, and it reaches both bolt holes fine.
Here's a picture, the one on the right was the one that came with the car. I wonder if it's off of an Evo or a DSM
hpbK5pL.png