Looking for an ESR I manual in California that actually runs

AJ.nbdy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey if you're still interested I have a 1988 esir original owner 67,000 MI 5 speed Sophia White and it came with the rare cloth interior that's in excellent condition runs like a champion it was my wife's Mother's car who died in 2004 it's on it on a California non-op so there's no past due fees and it was stored in the garage for since 2004 until we moved last year I'm located in SoCal let me know if you're still interested in purchasing a really really nice car it's got a clean California title I have all the original paperwork from the sale it was purchased in Reno Nevada and then brought to Northern California to the Bay Area I have the original bill of sale the certificate of origin the owner's manuals all the factory tools spare tire everything's there this car is completely bone stock original never modified I'm just to let you know it's going to need to be repainted was planning to do it but I just don't have time anymore too many projects but the bodies straight never been wrecked but it had somebody laid something against the front fender and put a small dent in the driver side front fender and was repairing it and fixing all the door little door games and the scratches so it's got white primer spots on it inside is amazing the shift boot fell apart so it needs a shift boot and the upper door panel covers have some sun damage but all the rest of the Interior is really a cream puff let me know I was going to put it on bat but they were taking forever so I kind of gave up so I have over 100 pictures cold start video and driving video that I can give you the links to and forward you the pics