88 Quest Seized Engine *Sold*

Minagera

*EDIT* Original purchaser cannot justify getting them shipped out so they are for sale again.   White car has a title, black car does not. 

Throwing this up here for interest.

Pulled this out from the back forty.  88 quest all original with a seized engine and manual trans.  Never drove it, never even rode in it.  Just got it because it was going to the scrapper.  I want to offer it up to this community because it is a pretty straight original car.   The wheels are 7&8s that were painted for some reason.   

https://imgur.com/a/Gp7uyMZ

Huntsville Alabama

Edited by Minagera
Sold
  • Like 1

Less than 3 hours from me ... if my workplace wasn't closing the doors in July I'd be on my way this weekend! I assume the white car does have a title?

Depending how things work out over the next few months, I may be back in touch. 

• Minagera changed the title to 88 Quest Seized Engine
On 5/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, psu_Crash said:

Less than 3 hours from me ... if my workplace wasn't closing the doors in July I'd be on my way this weekend! I assume the white car does have a title?

Depending how things work out over the next few months, I may be back in touch. 

The White car has a title, black car does not.

2 minutes ago, Minagera said:

Copy.  I honestly hope I have then gone sooner.  But we will see.  

I get that. Probably the only thing really holding me up right now is the 2 trips and cost of fuel. ... maybe the angry wifey ... maybe she'll get over it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Minagera changed the title to 88 Quest Seized Engine *Sold*