Wanted: Plastic vents near transmission

Starsky

Hi guys, nice to be back.  I am looking for the vents that go either side of the transmission tunnel in the car (black interior), have attached a photo of the area that I mean.

Some dope left them out when replacing the carpet in the car - and then helpfully lost them!

Hopefully someone out there has a set they are willing to part with.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

J

IMG_1101.jpg

That picture had me all kinds of screwed up. Then I realized it's a right hand drive :D

I don't have parts to help out though. Not even sure the US spec cars had these? I will be looking when I get home

Bump for good luck!

Lol, you are right - it is RHD!  It would be good to know if the LHD model did have them or not, especially in terms of where I keep searching.  My car is an 88 if that helps.

Thank you all for any other replies, and if someone can let me know if the US model has these that would be a great help.

THanks again.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:58 AM, Starsky said:

Perfect, thank you. 

so I guess it’s just the plastic garnish that I’m after (both left and right) I can sort out the carpet side of it. 

Does anyone have a pair they are willing to sell?

If the ones in the picture are the ones you were talking about, I believe I may have removed those in possibly in my garage I’ll take a look when I get back in town tomorrowIf the ones in the picture are the ones you were talking about, I believe I may have removed those in possibly in my garage I’ll take a look when I get back in town tomorrow