2022 Parts Sale

obsolete

All right, it's after Christmas, time to get some stuff out of the way. I have a bunch of parts for sale. Prices don't include shipping; send me your ZIP code and I'll get you a quote. I can ship UPS ground for very good rates in most cases. Feel free to make offers, I am happy to make package deals for multiple parts and combine shipping.

• Good '88 MAF. Has a K&N filter conversion that was done by my car's previous owner. My car ran great with this setup. Filter needs to be cleaned. $75 (photo)
  • '88 thermostat housing. Aluminum is in good shape and not pitted. Hose barb is rusty but solid. Includes thermoswitch. $35 (photo 1) (photo 2) (photo 3)
  • Good A/C compressor. Clean inside, tested and working. $100 (photo 1) (photo 2) (photo 3)
  • Power steering pump. Works well but leaks. Needs a seal kit. $40 (photo 1) (photo 2)
  • '87-'89 Alternator. Recent reman, only a few thousand miles on it. Works great. $50 (photo 1) (photo 2)
  • Primary fan with shroud. Tested and working. $20 (photo)
  • Primary fan, motor and blades only. Tested and working. $10 (photo)
  • Secondary fan with shroud. Tested and working. $20 (photo)
  • Secondary fan, motor and blades only. Tested and working. $10 (photo)
  • A/C fan with shroud. Tested and working. $20 (photo)
  • A/C fan, motor and blades only. Tested and working. $10 (photo)
  • USA Industries A1590 Alternator. This came with my car, previous owner explained that it was the wrong part that he got by accident and couldn't return. Interchange says it's for a Mighty Max/Ram 50. Looks just like a Starquest alternator. Not sure whether it would work on a Starquest; I don't see why not, but can't guarantee it. Brand new in box, check the pictures. $40 (photo 1) (photo 2) (photo 3) (photo 4)
Edited by obsolete
Removed sold parts

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 5:10 PM, bflann said:

would like the a/c compressor and the hoses, shipped to 32239, if still avail

Hey, just saw your post, sorry for the delay! Yes, I still have the compressor. Which hoses do you need? Feel free to send me a private message.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...