A/C Compressor Wiring Connector, and general wiring for that area

BlueCuda

I am in the process of assembling a car I didn't take apart, and It looks like in one of its past lives it had some wiring demons.  I can't seem to find the connector for the A/C compressor.  There is a heavy black wire with a white female spade connector on it but it is too large for the compressor, so what does that one go to?  The temp sensor wiring seems to be right, I did find which one is the dash gauge and it works, the others kind of lined up on there own after that.  I also have an open connector, two wires that come together in a T shaped connector that don't appear to have anything to connect to.  I plugged the EGR path at the intake flange when I put it back on so I have removed some of the EGR stuff so I know that those two connectors are not needed anymore.  

https://imgur.com/a/gAo82aD 

Edited by BlueCuda

16 hours ago, Caliber308 said:

The wires that go to the magnet clutch are a plug with both a  black/white wire and a ground. Hope this helps.

Bill

Bill I have two compressors here and both just have a single black wire with a white connector on them.  The ground from the clutch looks to be grounded right to compressor.  I need to make a trek out to my parts car to see what things look like with it, it had the AC compressor removed but maybe some wiring is still there.  

Thank you!, yes that looks like it would plug right in.  Can you tell me what color that wire is?  I think according to the manual it should be black but I want to be sure.

Looks like this may be broken and I will have to dig into the harness a little bit...good times!

It's black with a lighter stripe. Looks yellow, but could have started life as brown or white, I guess, and discolored over the years. The starter wire is also black with a yellow stripe, but it's much thicker. Pretty dumb to have two wires with the same colors but completely different functions right next to each other in the harness, but it wouldn't be the first time Mitsubishi did something like that.

If you want to start over with a good harness, I'd sell you this one. It's not going back in the car.

Thicker starter wire is on the left, thinner A/C wire with the blue painter's tape tag on it is on the right.

n2Yrog2.jpg