Unable to bleed brake module

Helterbot

My car has almost no pedal pressure. I bled all 4 wheels and I was eventually able to get the air out, but for whatever reason I can't seem to get all the air out of the module on the passenger side under the hood. My friend and I spent about 15 minutes trying to get the air out, and we refilled the reservoir 2 or 3 times, but there is still air. I'm not noticing fluid anywhere, but my reservoir was empty when I first opened it up after sitting for 4 years.

Any idea what might be causing this? I remember someone offered a kit to eliminate this, but I think that was quite a few years ago now.

When I deleted my ABS module from the CQ it was filled with a nasty gunk inside of it. Chances are that's probably why yours is no good. All you need to do to eliminate it is take the line from the master cylinder to the ABS module and route it to the proportioning valve under the master cylinder.

You can get brake line and cut/flare it yourself or just loop the hard line you have already a bunch of times until it can connect down there. I did the build my own method. Another option is to have someone make you a steel braided line with the right length and fittings.

FWIW the ABS doesn't really do well on these cars anyways and you can free up a bunch of room in the engine bay by deleting it.

If the above doesn't work, there could be bad o-rings in the hydraulic cylinder.  you can take the cylinder out and clean it up.  but if that's the case, you may have brake fluid in the vacuum reservoir area.