Fuel filter part numbers?

83tommy

Hey there, currently trying to get my '83 Starion back on the road; just had a time cleaning out the injectors and now I'd like to replace the fuel filters. From what I understand, there are three: engine bay, tank, and pump. Anybody have some insight on the part numbers for these? All that comes up on Autozone, Advance, O'Reilly's, Napa is the in-line high pressure filter for the engine bay. Thanks!

Tommy

The inline filter near the fuel pump is no longer available. If you still have the old one it may be possible to clean it and re-install it. Some people just eliminate it or replace it with an external inline filter.  The in-tank filter can be purchased from www.mksmotorsport.com aka Mikie Sorrell. Mikie goes by 19cTurbo on this site but is more readily found on Facebook. Member "Dad" here may still stock them or can be found on FB as Randy Gains.

Jimmy

10 hours ago, admin_JAinsworth said:

The in-tank filter can be purchased from www.mksmotorsport.com aka Mikie Sorrell.

Unless you have some insider info about an upcoming listing (he has been going nuts lately with the parts offerings), he only has the fuel filter for the engine bay on his site right now. He does have a conversion kit for an in-tank fuel pump, though.
Unless they're different for 83, the in-tank screen filter I can confirm Dad/Randy is still selling; I bought a couple off of him about a month ago. In case he ran out, the part number should be MB129890.

• 2 weeks later...