I"am back.

Caliber308

starion2011sm.JPG.4bc464c47c11a09492005475f56cc0f2.JPGHi. Thanks to Jimmy Ainsworth, I am here again to try to help Starquest owners with their questions. I really miss the old timers who have passed away ( Shelby and Professor Quest) Hopefully, their posts will be on here forever even thought we lost everything prior to 2015. For you new members, I have in the past help countless new owners to the Starquest world with their questions about troubleshooting. I know in the past some members did not like the way I came off with my answers to questions for help. I will try to be a little more  civil with my answers. When you have this amount of people on one website you are going to have conflicting opinions. I will consider every opinion even if I think the advice is wrong, I will still respect the poster, but I will give a opposing opinion if I think that is bad advice. After all, that is what it is all about in helping others.

Bill

starion 2011 004.jpg

Edited by Caliber308

Hi Tim,

No, I moved to Arizona in 2015 when I retired. Got too cold in Montana for my old bones. Nice to get a post from you. The camshaft I purchased from you yeeeeears ago is still running strong and I recommend your cams to every member on this website looking to upgrade. I still have my Starion with a few more upgrades than before.

It is funny to see some of us "old timers" listed as rookies or newbies....

Nice to hear from you,

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

6 hours ago, psu_Crash said:

Holy $#@!  

Welcome back Bill! Never thought I'd see your face here again. Glad to have you though :)

Thanks. I am thinking about changing my username to "Zombie". Dead and buried... but coming back to life.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...