pictures

Evoz17

So i added some pics to my resto thread but they are not showing up, Im using flickr is it an issue with that host site?

test

51652526773_241c40b136.jpg

Yup leaving out the .img fixes the issue.

Edited by Evoz17
img links

I tried to put your image into my message but only the link appears. The issue is you're linking a url without the .jpg or .gif at the end. 

For example here is this image from my imgur. I selected Other Media and insert image from URL

NvJwygg.jpg

And here is the same link to the image but without the jpg but linking to the imgur post

https://imgur.com/a/JL02IX2

Now here is how your Flickr link looks using insert from url... It doesn't work cause it doesn't have the .jpg and unless you can get the specific url for the image from Flickr it only links to the website itself. 

Edited by Turbo Cary

PXL_20210718_040622672.NIGHT

So it's working if I copy paste from my phone. So on the laptop don't pick the bbcode anymore?

I just noticed that when I click on OTHER MEDIA and paste my link nothing happens. On my phone I just copy and paste and hit enter then the site automatically shows the picture.

Edited by Evoz17

I haven't been able to get bbcode working either on the laptop.   But if I just put the image link, it shows.

I use to be able to do this and it would show the photo:

[IMG]https://www.hotrodders.com/media/img_1209-jpg.197370/full[/IMG]

But now just leave out the [img] [/img] and it pops right up

full

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2021 at 1:05 PM, jjohnson said:

I just added this directly from my phone . No image hosting site. I added it just like I would on Facebook.

use IMGUR or some host. You can't put it directly in the site, as there's a 100kb limit. You can barely put a 2006-era cameraphone pic.