88 Conquest TSI SHP parts car in PA

bld127

I need to get rid of my faded red 88 SHP parts car.  The lower body is very rusty, rockers are gone, holes in floor, etc.

I have had this car since 2003.  The previous owner spun a rod bearing, pulled the SHP wheels and a few other parts and sold me the car.  I do still have the old block but it is probably more useful as a boat anchor.  It was a 5 speed car but transmission and all related manual parts have been pulled for use on a friend's 5 spd conversion.  I also pulled the wiring harness and associated electrical components.  This had a black leather interior.  The dash was pulled but is still in the car.  The front seats are trashed.  The rear seats and surrounds may be ok.  No rear hatch carpeting, that was all pulled for another vehicle.  

Parts still in the car include: power steering pump, steering box and hoses, dash, SHP adjustable struts, complete rear end, rear speaker trays.  Many other parts included in car include 2 radiators (1narrowbody, 1 widebody), a couple rear bumper covers, rear bumper, springs.  Car has all glass except windshield is cracked.  Both doors are decent, front passenger fender is ok with 1 small dent, drivers side was hit.  Paint on hood is rough but appears solid.  Front bumper cover and air dam is gone.  Car has 2 rims and 2 temp spares on it.  Car has title but I never transferred to my name.  I was going to part this out myself but don't have time.

Asking $xxx or best reasonable offer.  Car is located in Williamsport PA.  Willing to do package deal on all 3 cars.  PM me for contact info or pictures.

Thanks, Brett

Edited by bld127
Sold, removed price

• bld127 changed the title to 88 Conquest TSI SHP parts car in PA