87 Starion ESIR, Red roller in PA

bld127

I need to get rid of my 1987 Starion ESIr.  I have owed this car since 2004.  It was a 5 speed car.

The Good:  The car has one of the best bodies I have ever seen.  There is a small spot of rust on the corner of the front driver's side fender and the hood has some rust spots.  The car was originally silver (sorry don't remember which one) but was repainted at a local college before I got the car.  Some of the clear is peeling and the hood has some rough spots.  The car has a black velour interior and i think it is all there.  The car has 60k on it.    

The Bad:  The car does have an "R" title due to a collison in the front.  Some of the metal on the front strut towers are wrinkled and the front frame rail has a kink.  All of the body lines and gaps appear fairly straight and even.  A previous owner was going to do an engine conversion and removed the engine and transmission and started stripping the engine bay so most components under the hood are gone.  There are so many parts in the back of the car that I'm not sure what is there and what is not.  Much of the interior was left alone.  It looks like someone tried to splice in another fuse block.  I pulled the wiring harness, some other electrical components, brake booster, and other parts from my 88 parts car and this will also be included with the car.   

I was planning on installing a Chevy V8 but no longer have the desire.  I would like to see this put back together and not parted.

Asking $xxxx or best reasonable offer.  I do have a spare motor out of an 86 that can be purchased with the car.  See my other cars for sale posts.  Car is located in Williamsport PA.  PM me for pictures or contact info.

Thanks, Brett

Edited by bld127
Sold, removed price