It's back

pcristquester

Awsome we back up and 6 years younger . I was definitely missing this place.

I'm glad this site is back! I kept checking Facebook for an update here and had even contacted a few people for information. I don't even have a Facebook account so all I could see were the posts and a few comments. 

Super happy I didn't remake an account there. Hopefully more people will come back to this site.

17 hours ago, psu_Crash said:

SQC is back and better than ever! ... although a bit younger lol 

Parker, you're the eternal noob :D

Cool, then i can away with this...."Anyone got a mint 83 hood for cheap?"

• Haha 1

I'm glad it's back, but I have to be honest with you guys ...  I'm a little ticked that my 39 page restoration thread is now 8 and all the tutorials and How To threads I created that took me hours to photograph and build are gone. And I'm sure mine aren't the only ones. I find it hard to swallow that 6 years are just gone. This community has suffered enough loss between member deaths, the SOS manuals, Dad's shop, and now years worth of data gone. Just feels like another nail in the coffin of what is this platform. So like I said, glad it's back but I'm not "happy".

14 hours ago, techboy said:

I'm glad it's back, but I have to be honest with you guys ...  I'm a little ticked that my 39 page restoration thread is now 8 and all the tutorials and How To threads I created that took me hours to photograph and build are gone. And I'm sure mine aren't the only ones. I find it hard to swallow that 6 years are just gone. This community has suffered enough loss between member deaths, the SOS manuals, Dad's shop, and now years worth of data gone. Just feels like another nail in the coffin of what is this platform. So like I said, glad it's back but I'm not "happy".

I hear you.   It sucks.   Although ryddler believes he has some information that could be used to resurrect some of the key threads...even if it is only a text file that could be used to copy from.   Hopefully we know more soon.

• Like 1

Glad we're back and yes it sux about loosing 6 years. Rarely on fb so happy to see all your smiling faces

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, techboy said:

Your tutorials are gonna be sorely missed...I relied on your throttle body tutorial and your tank dropping info in your resto thread.

Gotta trudge forward though, gotta get my car running soon lol.

Edited by varzaman