Aussie M6 head and other $tuff for sale in socal.

NEVER ENDING QUEST

So I purchased an 88 conquest months ago and I finally decided what I'm going to do. It came with a partially assembled short block with supposed new pistons and rings. I do not know what brand or sizes of the pistons are. I was gonna pull one out and when I cleaned out the cylinders(the car sat for a couple years before I got it), I found some rust on the cylinder walls. They're actually pitted now and would require re-boring and new pistons, rings, etc... So, after debating with myself and the wife on what I was gonna do, I decided on an ls1 swap. So out goes all my g54b stuff. So here is what's for sale now:

G54B short block with bsek and mystery pistons.............300 (pick up only)

Stock head w/jet valves.....................................50+ship

Australian M6 head.........................................550+ship

Stainless Valves...........................................100+ship

Partially modded magna intake..............................200+ship

Digital dash from an '84 w/8x,xxx on the clock.............100+ship

Lightened '88/'89 flywheel.................................125+ship

'88/'89 ECU.................................................50+ship

Any other G54B related parts (exhaust, intake, etc).......make offer

I can provide pics and answer questions on all this stuff through my phone. Text is the best way to reach me. All parts are located in San Diego, CA. Please don't bash me with your comments. I will do my best to pull a piston out and try to match part # with something asap. Also, I'll get the exact mileage on the dash asap. ALL PRICES ARE OBO and don't hesitate to ask for package deals. I'm open to any reasonable offers.

First off guys and gals, I need to apologize about mis-information on the exact mileage on the digital dash. I was using my memory when I tried to recall the mileage. The exact mileage on it is 102,018.7. Again, sorry for that, but I did also find a set of 1.6 rollers I forgot I had in the boxes of stuff. I'm asking 100 shipped for those obo. I'll post more stuff as I find it.