Its Christmas Time!

Malykaii

...and you know what that means?!?!

People offloading non essential items on ebay/craigslist to afford presents for their six children.

I'll be doing a dohc 4.6 swap on my ford, and will be shopping for parts.

How about y'all? What ya plan to buy, or may be forced to sell?

My conquest I just bought new diff mounts and torque tube bushings from GNT. Long overdue as one was about shot. After I finish that this week that's it for her this winter. But I'm going to start hot rodding a 73 jeep wagoneer. Got a 5.7 hemi going in. Gotta go get a ford crown vic IFS out of the junk yard to throw under it and all the other things that go along with swaps. That's where my Christmas money is going this winter

My red 87 is dead. Its gonna get parted out and drivetrain will get dropp in my Shetland to bring it back to life.

Too bad, cuz winter in SoCal is about the best time to drive turbo turds! That nice cold breeze, specially in mountain roads or Pacific Coast Highway! Ooh, or Malibu Mountains!

I'm hoping someone gets desperate and wants to sell an 83 hood for under $500. But thats a stretch.

I'm hoping someone gets desperate and wants to sell an 83 hood for under $500. But thats a stretch.

I don't know man... If your ready with cash, can happen. I've noticed the sweet spot is 2-3 weeks before Christmas.

Mach 1 Mustang gauges are worth $250. I got a guy down to $100 last Christmas.

I don't know man... If your ready with cash, can happen. I've noticed the sweet spot is 2-3 weeks before Christmas.

Mach 1 Mustang gauges are worth $250. I got a guy down to $100 last Christmas.

I'm just kicking myself over missing the opportunity 4 years ago when a local guy I know offered me one for $250. But I was so busy working, I didnt call back till a week later and at that point desperation had dissipated! It was just before black Friday too.