Second half of western Mass

1of159

Hello from western MA... Or as we like to call it.. Taxachuesstts.. The jest3r originally had created this account, but he was able to get into his original account from years ago... So I hijacked this one and I finally had some time from working on the car.. And work.. To actually introduce myself on here... I'm the wife.. Car companion.. Right along him with this dream.. This is going to be a fun project.

We are currently working on a 1989 Mitsubishi Starion Baltic blue.. It was defiantly a "chasing a dream" adventure we had when we took the trip to obtain this vehic. He originally had an 1986 Starion.. Due to events we had to part with it... Fast forward years later.. He finds his dream car 89 Starion Baltic blue owned by mr. Scott. 9 hours later and a never ending source of caffeine, we bopped on down to drive this beauty of a car back up to our area.

We have already begun replacing many parts that were either faulty or just were the original parts.. Far beyond rusted.. We are keeping it stock as much as we can.. We addressed many issues with the smoke coming out of the tail pipe.. Once we install our new altinator and get the car cranked up .. We hope a lot of the issues we were having before have improved.. Bunch of parts just got installed a few days ago.. The jest3r will be sharing the engine pictures..

You guys have already been wicked helpful with advice on repairs. I enjoy the vibe.. Great

Community thank you for letting me be apart of it.

Edited by 1of159

It is good family time :-) I'm useful to have around.. Know my way around a car.. I can weld and solder. Certified pastry chef so after all the car work we can unwind with pastries :-P...Coming along quite nicely, we will be posting pics of the progress.. I know he has put some up recently under jest3r. We have gotten some helpful suggestions from this forum already. We install the new altinator tomorrow and crank her up !