Making starquest owners one number stronger!

89andBlue

How's it going everyone? I can't tell you all how happy I am to finally be able to create an account and join community.

This Friday I will be making my first down payment on a blue 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI with white conquest badges on the running boards and one small TSI badge just above the license plate. It's got a black leather interior, factory moonroof, and of course, the 5spd manual transmission. It was a California car driven to Minnesota in 99 and has been sheltered ever since, completely rust free! Though it does have some scratches and a few dings here and there. The moonroof doesn't work and it had a bad head gasket. But all that aside, I will restore it to its former glory and eventually swap it with a turbocharged Chevy five-seven, or a turbocharged hemi if I can get my hands on the motor. Either way I've got a vision and big plans for it and I look forward to sharing the journey with fellow conquest/starion owners!

Max

Edited by 89andBlue

Good to hear dude! Congrats on the car. I'm not sure exactly where Roseville is in MN but I'm in the Minneapolis area semi regularly. Also every August there is an All-Mitsu cookout held in the cities that is a hell of a lot of fun. Start planning to get your car done by then ; )