2 days off my 02 machine

Shelby

man I'm pumped just did my 2'd day on my own , been over a month sence I was able to do that,,

hopefully my lungs are clearing up again

having that hose in your nose 24/7 gets old , didn't stop me from being out side tho :)

put a bunch of hoses to gather and out side I went :) :) :)

I smoked for 20 years and been smoke free a year. Gotta think of the kids & grandkids and how they love their grandpa every time you light up.

I'll never smoke cigs again.

Gotta give the lungs and liver a break at some point.

Awesome news to hear .

My wife used to be a home health nurse. One of her patients a couple years back was damn near dead from smoking and had bad emphysema (sp?), well he decides to smoke w his oxygen on and somehow it catches fire and burned the crap out of his face, inside his mouth and lungs.

Dude survives and his face looked like Freddy Kruger, got skin falling off and green oozing stuff going on. Would you believe the first time she goes to visit after he comes home from the hospital he has the oxygen on, and is smoking again.

That's just plain stupidity. As if God hadn't already said hey dummy here's some emphysema to get you to stop. He didn't get the point, blew his face up and still did it again. Unreal.

Edited by pure_insanity

My wife used to be a home health nurse. One of her patients a couple years back was damn near dead from smoking and had bad emphysema (sp?), well he decides to smoke w his oxygen on and somehow it catches fire and burned the crap out of his face, inside his mouth and lungs.

Dude survives and his face looked like Freddy Kruger, got skin falling off and green oozing stuff going on. Would you believe the first time she goes to visit after he comes home from the hospital he has the oxygen on, and is smoking again.

That's just plain stupidity. As if God hadn't already said hey dummy here's some emphysema to get you to stop. He didn't get the point, blew his face up and still did it again. Unreal.

hum I have tried to start fires with the 02 hose at 2 liters and couldn't , sort of depends on how much air flow you got blowing , any way I'm off the hose now , and we all do stupid things ;)