chrisbrasher25

MotoCam360

Attention Vendors/Sellers:

He beats you up on price, makes demands about products that you do not make, threatens to leave you negative feedback on SQC, threatens you with voodoo doll statements, and also threatens to call the Better Business Bureau on you.... proceed with caution:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Hood%20Struts/chrisbrasher25%20comment_zpsrkfuuth5.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Hood%20Struts/chrisbrasher25%20ebay_zpsrl3igaen.jpg

Chris:

"i do not want this to get ugly,and i am trying to be reasonable here,you should have red in stock or should be able to have one ready and to my house before july 1st....................... when you send it,i'll send this one back,i have no use for it at all............................. "

"if you can not get me what i paid for all this information will be shared with e-bay and starquestclub.com.."

ME: I will state this one last time - We do not offer a red painted aluminum air diversion panel. We have never offered this product in that configuration. We have never built one of these products in red paint or red powder coat. We do not plan to build this product you are asking for.......ever

Edited by MotoCam360

• 2 weeks later...
please update motocam "tim" let everyone know i updated your feedback on e-bay,i would like everyone to know this guy is the best vendor in the whole wide world,he will ship you exactly what you ordered,fast,friendly service everytime,he will not be a aswhole at all,customer satisfaction is is #1 priority always,he knows you work hard for your money and he knows you would like to have sent through the mail exactly what you need,he will never cheat you and will always honor you,he will never slander your name at all,this guy sells nothing but the best quality and will fit your vehicle without no issues at all as long as you follow his directions to the fullest,everything he sells fits like a glove,i wish this guy was my next door neighbor,he is that nice and that caring,when it comes to your hard earned money sent his way,he is the best vendor ever,please buy from him and know 100% he will take care of you always with a wonderful smile, "MOTOCAM YOUR THE BEST" I WAS SO WRONG ABOUT MOTOCAM AND I AM SO SORRY....... i must have had 1 to many drinks that day,and when i woke up and read starquestclub.com and my facebook................... i had so many of my family and friends and people i did not even know read everything and it was then after everyone set me straight i realized i was so wrong in everyway....................... YOU ARE THE BEST VENDOR EVER................thank you "MOTOCAM" "TIM"......................... people please buy from this guy 100% quality and exactly what you pay for every time...........................................
  • Like 1