LED Not flashing with new EL12. HELP!

What baffles me is not only has the same setup worked for others, but that the flasher works perfectly when no lights are on. I'm trying to figure out what having the lights on changes.

The only reason I'm hesitating on the full electronic flasher besides having to wait for it to come in, is not having the click. It's often an issue that I don't hear the click as it is and accidentally leave the flasher on until I realize people looking at me like I'm full on stupid. Lol.

- Charles

What baffles me is not only has the same setup worked for others, but that the flasher works perfectly when no lights are on. I'm trying to figure out what having the lights on changes.

The only reason I'm hesitating on the full electronic flasher besides having to wait for it to come in, is not having the click. It's often an issue that I don't hear the click as it is and accidentally leave the flasher on until I realize people looking at me like I'm full on stupid. Lol.

- Charles

gotcha, that is very annoying or embarrassing depending if it's you or someone else

Isn't it, though? I just bought a cheap electronic one online last night as a tester to see if it cures the problem.

I've already spent $25 on flashers, so I figured I'd use a cheap one first to make sure it cures the problem before spending $12 to have it not work. I'll let you know how that works out. Thanks, bud.

- Charles