Greetings from MA

1of159

Howdy all!

I litterally JUST got back into the starquest game (I will be picking her up in about a week). so i figured i would start prepping early / start getting to know people.

I started trolling this forum somewhere in 2005 and made the plunge a few years later when i saw an almost new 86 ESIR starion for sale that had been taken by the owners son and crashed (rear 1/4 damage only), then kept in storage for more then 15 years.. I ended up buying the "barnquest" and even gave her life! But i was working more then anything and i had too much on my plate.. i had lost my way to store the car and i had just put too much money into a car that never quite ran correctly.

My knowledge of these cars, and this site are about 5 years old, so might be a little slow at first... but i am a quick learner! i should be posting more info/pics as i get them.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy!

I started this thread, but remembered my old info and switched back... anyway i am about a 10 minute drive down 91 from the Enfield, CT border...

Is your Starquest up and running? I am happy there are some active people in the area! We gotta get a few more people together

Howdy!

I started this thread, but remembered my old info and switched back... anyway i am about a 10 minute drive down 91 from the Enfield, CT border...

Is your Starquest up and running? I am happy there are some active people in the area! We gotta get a few more people together

No, mine isn't running yet. Should be in pretty good shape (mechanically) by spring if all goes well.

Best of luck!

As I dive into the car I am finding more and more stuff I have to work on, but that is par for the corse lol

Tell me about it, if you look at my buid thread replacing a turbo has led to head work and almost a complete teardown. I'm glad i did though.