Rant

drift_king

I guess my only question is in what way do these car suck and how does that have to do with the owner?

In all seriousness though you will always have people who will try and lowball you. Its not a reflection of this community, its a reflection of the person. Judging everyone in a group based on only a few of them is generalizing.

waa waa waa. Its hard so I'm gonna give up. you were mean to me so I'm mad and I'm gonna sulk over here.

everybody gets a trophy even if they are loosers. who started that load of crap that lead to this . if you loose you should try harder to win next time. somewhere along the way this whole country forgot that.

DILLIGAF

Consider it "value orientated" not "prestige orientated". SQ attract a value orientated crowd who maximize their enjoyment from the car in a lot of ways for little money. If you don't like that there are other cars where how much you spend defines you (mustangs are a good example).

Eveerybody says that no one is forcing you to be here, your right ill be leaving soon, and people wonder why these cars are dying out, its because the comunity sucks. that mentality, that eliteist attitude.

Again, your generalizing the whole community based on well... I'm not sure what. No one person is a representation of the whole community.

When I describe this community to people who are not apart of it my biggest point I hit on is that here on this forum you just don't have the "cess pit" of negativity and hate that is most other car forums on the internet. Spend some time on some of the more popular forums aimed at main stream performance cars and you will see what I'm talking about.

Yea this community isn't perfect but what is in this world? Also I would like to point out that you (drift_king) weren't exactly the nicest guy when you joined these forums. Now you can't understand why your getting flack... Seems kind of logical to me.

Edited by speedyquest

These cars attract 2 very distinctly different types of people.

#1. Folks that were around in the era when they were new, or grew up with someone who did, and who appreciate what they are.

#2. And the dumb arse young kids of today, that mistreat and destroy them.

The second group can very often be identified easily....

They usually have the word "drift" in their screen name.

They would rather half arse something quickly, rather than doing it the correct way.

They very seldom use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capital letters when starting a new sentence.

They likely blame the community or car or other people when their half arsed work fails, because they are too lazy, cheap, stupid, or all of the aforementioned to do it the right way.

They whine a lot and make "rant" posts that serve no purpose other than a platform for their whining.

They show little respect to anyone else, but expect to be treated as royalty because they drifted a 240, or some other run of the mill common crap box, before they had their SQ.

They threaten to "leave the community" (as if anyone cares) rather than to put on their big boy pants and just move on.

They like drama.

Back to the civic forums youngster.... I'm sure we can find a box of tissues for you to take along with you.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

personaly I think they should go find a free to all info site that guys spend thousands of hours

writing up info to help the poor idiot fix their cars as quick and easy as possible

but it is a shame the can't stop by and do it for them for free also

Edited by Shelby

personaly I think they should go find a free to all info site that guys spend thousands of hours

writing up info to help the poor idiot fix their cars as quick and easy as possible

but it is a shame the can't stop by and do it for them for free also

Where you gonna get that? :P