Curt aka twojayzee

88351wtsi

Bought an intake from Curt at PF meet and still waiting on fuel rail and a vacuum pump. Now he doesn't respond to messages. Anyone know how to contact him. This has become my last resort and I hate having to post this because he seems like a cool guy. Hoping maybe he just changed numbers or lost mine

He's going through really tough times right now. His girl left him, he's taking care of his baby boy, and I believe he's trying to liquidate his whole SQ squad. If you're on the Facebook group you can hunt him down every now and then, but even there he's not really active.

Don't wish any ill will on anyone. People run into trouble all the time. Maybe He will go ahead and ship like promised after all there is another meet in PF in spring and the annual July 4th but really didn't want to wait that long on the mpi build. After reading the link I fell like I should have looked into him better but when people show up to meets with multiple cars you expect them to do what they promise.

Thank you. I don't have Facebook but will have to use my wife's. Really hope my posts don't come across as bashing Curt. Like I said he seems like a cool guy and was thinking he may have just lost my number and changed his. When I send texts it says message failed now. I will try later on FB though. Thanks again everyone. If/When we get this resolved I will be sure to let everyone know

That doesn't sound shady at all... <.< >.>

Well if you knew Curt, you would understand why this is..anyways, the dude is solid as far as if he promised you something he sold or what have you, he will come thru for you. As someone else stated above, he's had a bunch of crap go on in his life lately, and he's probably just got a lot on his plate at the moment. I'm sure if you get a hold of him, he will make it right with ya.

Edited by Bills89quest

Like said I've had a lot of bs happinng in my life. And just to be straight up with you, I'm in oregon until Christmas havisting my sevral Marijuana grows. Pretty much in the middle of no were, just happened to check out sqc and fb for the first time in month's, thanks to all the guys who vouched for me. I am a man of my word. I'm also very busy business wise. But I do have the vacuum pump and the fuel rail. But they are in Tennessee 2800 miles away and I literally have 300 ps in a yard I can't go back until Christmas. I'm sorry man. I can buy you a trilogy fuel rail and mail it to you? Or just send you the cash for it? Up to you. I'll get back on in a couple days just pm me what you want

Thanks for the reply. Sorry you are having a tough time. Will pm you my number. Either way will work just stay in touch. 3 months is pretty long to wait without a response. I wasn't planning on doing the mpi conversion until this winter so either way would work. I don't have Facebook so this is about the only way I have of trying to contact you without a cellphone number.