Hello from Arizona

2conquest

Hello everyone! I am new to the fourm and new to the conquest/ starion family, I have a 1986 wide conquest (stick) and also a 1988 wide conquest (auto). I love the look but I have been running into a few problems (seems like fix 1 another problem starts) but I really want to keep them because I think they are one of the best cars to come out of the 80s. Trying to find info and parts have been another pretty big road block so I am really excited about being here and restoring these back to full health & then some.

I will say I cant really complain I managed to trade a extra ps4 for both of them

Thank you. Already I found that my '88 is a SHP (thought that was pretty cool) and instead of a crazy electrical problem the battery just happened to die after swapping my rear hatch out.

Im originally from California and I go back pretty often, is there any chance there might be meets or anything like that going on the end of this year/begging of 2016?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Im not worried about going back to 100% OEM because one might be getting a ls swap. We have a full swap sitting in my friends yard (still in the truck) and hes willing to work a killer deal on it but for my '88 i kind of want the upgraded factory look and mid 3-400 rwhp. Im really looking forward to getting these done and in advance I want to say thank you for the help because without the knowledge here it would be a longer up hill battle.

Ill post pics soon and its great hearing from someone out here in the middle of the desert! Thank baby jesus its getting a little cooler out so i can start these turbo upgrades hopefully

Where can I upload pics? I tried from my phone but file was to large.

get a photobucket account (free), download to a computer from your phone, then upload to photobucket. There is a topic on this. Use the search bar within each section to find almost anything you have questions on.