slave cylinder

bigjoe

Slave cylinder line is just standard brake line. Fitting size is 10mm x 1. It's a bit longer than 5 inches if that's what you're asking ... I don't quite understanding what your asking there .... you'd need about 15 inches of line I'd say.

There is a line that comes down the fire wall there this little holder thing . And I'm guessing the lines connects there to the slave .. and it's only like 5 inch but it has a male side so I would need half male half female .. (Bruce / Caitlin) lol

The factory setup is two pieces. A hard line running from the master to a bracket low on the firewall. From there is goes into a soft line to the cylinder. The soft line in female on the end connecting to the hard line and banjo to the cylinder

http://www.hotrodders.com/gallery/data/500/medium/P1010685.JPG

Lol ... maybe it's my car that has been changed around then. Did you try posting an ad up in the F/S forum? I know Freebird is parting out a black 88 right now. I couldn't imagine anyone snapped that up.

• 2 weeks later...

A member posted on here about the braided stainless line from summit, and Earls adaptor to mate the female end to your factory hard pipe. I got it on mine, and it cuts down on slop travel significantly.

sorry I don't have the link, but the whole thing cost like 15 bucks. A good mod imho.

A member posted on here about the braided stainless line from summit, and Earls adaptor to mate the female end to your factory hard pipe. I got it on mine, and it cuts down on slop travel significantly.

sorry I don't have the link, but the whole thing cost like 15 bucks. A good mod imho.

Russell 657302 is the hose

Russell 641411 is the adapter