NikoFab Windshield Wiper Cowl Group Buy: Important Update Page 3

NikoFab

Thank you Nick for triggering this to end this month, so the minority that paid get this awesome product sooner than later! Would be nice to have better numbers of people putting their money where their mouth is/was, to ease to burden for a willing vendor. I know it's a chunk of money, but y'all knew it going in. Bust out them credit cards...

Lol, well I've learned a few things doing group buys over the last few years I guess. But yes, it would be nice to have a better percent of those who say they're interested to come through on the purchase. I'm already out $2400 on this project (materials, mold, and digital scanning)...monies I spent based upon everyone who said they were interested in the feeler thread. It would be nice to at least make that money back, but I don't see us getting the fifty buyers needed for me to do that.

Edited by NikoFab

I'm still gonna get in on this. Just had a baby shower that cost 5X what the gifts were worth. (MY FAULT!) lol... I'll send payment this week.

Maybe Niko can take payment in babies? You can do that right? Then train the babies to make the parts for us. It's a win win

Ok homie,

I sent money's for 2 sets (as a gift to save the fees etc.). I know your good for em lol. Sorry for the delay, but life has gotten kinda complicated lately.

BC_99

Confirmed and notated homie-home...er...I mean Britt. Thank you sir. I can relate with life complications!

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 1