Going to PF ? ...are you ready ?

i'm not, as usual :lol:

i have the axles rebooted but still need to install rear calipers, rear brake lines, driveshaft, and short shifter, bleed brake system, grease e brake cables, fill trans and diff, put wheels on with noo tires n lugs and test drive. gotta get busy :P

... oh, and get beer n booze :P

I have most everything done except gettting a clutch installed. I do not have the facilities to do it. I am not comfy doing it on jack stands. Waiting to hear back from 3 shops that will do aftermarket. NO ONE wants to touch it unless they supply the parts and one shop wanted to charge me $350 for a "OEM" replacement. That is how my much my Spec 2 clutch costs. GFY! I want to be on the road my midnight Weds so I can be at the TX boarder when the sun comes up :mad:

I'm good, drive it everyday, just need to change the oil, check fluids and put on new front rotors after finding minor cracks on stupid ebay drilled and slotted rotors!

Grrrr! This car will be the death of me. The pilot bearing on the tranny apparently seized and wore a signifacant groove on the input shaft. Fortunately, I say fortunately I keep a spare set of feathers for in case such an emergency. Spare tranny installed. Just a few more things to troubleshoot (stereo amp) and some trim to paint. Edited by Austin88ESiR

Well not going to be bringing mine this year. Turbo is out and don't have it tuned since ms install. Still going should be there tomorrow night