Hello from New Hampshire!

How's it going everyone!

I bought my '88 Starion last June after my eclipse had ran its course and I found this awesome site a few months ago when I was looking for some parts and stumbled upon the insane amount of knowledge here! I found myself coming back all the time for tips and advice from people who apparently really know what they are doing with these cars, so i decided to make an account!

I'll add myself to the member map, but I'm really looking to connect with any starquesters in the New Hampshire or Massachusessets area! Where are all my New Englanders at?

Look forward to helping out as much as I can, and hopefully gaining some good knowledge while I'm here!

well welcome aboard (finally) yes lots of good info and informed plp on here.

learn to use the search function cause there's lots of info stored on here as well

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How's it going everyone!

I bought my '88 Starion last June after my eclipse had ran its course and I found this awesome site a few months ago when I was looking for some parts and stumbled upon the insane amount of knowledge here! I found myself coming back all the time for tips and advice from people who apparently really know what they are doing with these cars, so i decided to make an account!

I'll add myself to the member map, but I'm really looking to connect with any starquesters in the New Hampshire or Massachusessets area! Where are all my New Englanders at?

Look forward to helping out as much as I can, and hopefully gaining some good knowledge while I'm here!

Welcome the the madness...I'm on the Northshore in Mass....Lot of peeps in New England on here... Fire away with any questions and they will be answered and also become familiar with search function as most of the answers that people are looking for are there....

Gig out

• 4 weeks later...