Got my new steering coupler today from bc 99

I apologize to everyone that has to look at all the drama here. Was not my intention. Or being called names.

I stand by my original statement. I never have seen a steering coupler cost so much. That's all I'm saying . if you want to try to read hidden iduendos into the statement idgaf.

your a moron

If the hat fits( or tee) wear it ya know

Seeing how I don't think that much of you I can see your retaliation tactics.

Can't wait to see someone with slander and my name on a tee.Ill come in hot promise you that :D

Thanks

Its you're a moron genius. : :)

Seeing how I don't think that much of you I can see your retaliation tactics.

Can't wait to see someone with slander and my name on a tee.Ill come in hot promise you that :D

I've affected this guys life so much lol

I apologize to everyone that has to look at all the drama here. Was not my intention. Or being called names.

I stand by my original statement. I never have seen a steering coupler cost so much. That's all I'm saying . if you want to try to read hidden iduendos into the statement idgaf.

Why for inturrpting your post count? You chime in on everything it gets old like your immature name calling lol

Can't really ban someone because you're butthurt lol

You and your couple buddies should have limited posts per day imo

Wear it to pf I wanna see it

Other than the fact I've never seen a steering coupler priced so high in my life..it looks like a good part.

Not hating ..please don't turn this into a dramatic thing as you usually do. Just saying it's priced high for what it is.

Bmw parts don't even cost that much. A whole steering gear box isn't much more than that price you charge poor sq owners for a coupler. Lol

Some people got plenty of money and won't question the price. I for one will just make my own when that time comes. For like 50 bucks. Lol all good ..man glad you are making a good profit margin for your time dude . That's all I'm gonna say. Good day.

Wow.. Lol you took that criticism gracefully. :P

Its my opinion dude. I won't try and force you to like it lmafo.

I

Calm down killer. lol

You got all kinds of actions you can take here like not reading it blocking me get mad(seems like you got that one covered) or simply ignoring the statement that I said . Which was

No reason to get all dramatic or mad ect. It's just a statement I'm not really sorry if you can't handle it.

And you talk about peoples post count? LOL

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/random/TALK.jpg

Sotty's Lil partner .. You 2 guys are like peas and carrots.

Glad you got a vendor title. Even after all that bad feedback. Congrats!

Edited by G54Bstore

Why for inturrpting your post count? You chime in on everything it gets old like your immature name calling lol

Can't really ban someone because you're butthurt lol

You and your couple buddies should have limited posts per day imo

Can you really talk? Quit being a damn drama queen and let it go man. Remember we're all here for the love of these cars, not to whine around and talk each other down. Once again A+ on the coupler BC, and G54Bstore you should just make your own version and sell it for 50 bucks if you think it's so easy. :)

PS. Britt, how long should I expect it to take for me to swap my couplers out? Hoping to do it within the next week.

yes sir somewhat along those lines but waaaay worse ! Lol !

I'd love to catch someone wearing a shirt bad mouthing another member I like.

Sotty, I'll take an XL please. BC_99, keep up the great work Bud!

Thanks you sir!

I will say this...I have explained the reasons for the price as well as I can. If anyone thinks they can do it better for less $, please be my guest. but here are some NEW OEM ones that were sold over the last few years

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=136241&hl=%2Bsteering+%2Bcoupler $300

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=138502&hl=%2Bsteering+%2Bcoupler $250

or some crusty old one's for about the same price as mine..

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=145581&hl=%2Bnew+%2Bsteering+%2Bcoupler $150

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=139373&hl=%2Bnew+%2Bsteering+%2Bcoupler $175

Now you can no longer say that You have "NEVER seen a coupler priced this high".

I think I have sold between 30-40 of them and may be getting close to breaking even on the $ I invested. I will never get paid for the time I've spent researching and R&D, but that was my gift to this community.

Thank you G54BStore....Thanks to you...I have been slammed with requests for U-joints today. Expecting payment for the last one in stock shortly. Guess I need to call my supplier and order some more parts. Thanks for the boost in business.

Edited by BC_99

Where is a DAMN moderator when ya need one............ This is total BS that this fool can come in here and destroy a thread like this. It is just sad. Britt, being i have done the R&D on a few things, i give you an A+ for you contribution to this community. You have to love arm chair quarterbacks that can do it better and cheaper,,,, yet do nothing but run there mouf!!!!!!!! Brian,,,,STFU!

PS. Britt, how long should I expect it to take for me to swap my couplers out? Hoping to do it within the next week.

Depends on the equipment at your disposal. I have a lift in my shop, so it is easier to do the under the car stuff. Most guys have reported it being a 2-4 hour job depending on how easily they can get the old coupler off of the steering column.

These 2 dowels...

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/Steering%20u-joint%20stuff/20140610_183757_zps612a8894.jpg

and this pin here...

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/Steering%20u-joint%20stuff/20140610_192718_zps7cee6cdf.jpg

seem to give the most trouble. Just follow the write up provided and please contact me if you have any trouble and I will do my best to guide you through it.

Thanks again for your support.

BC_99

Where is a DAMN moderator when ya need one............ This is total BS that this fool can come in here and destroy a thread like this. It is just sad. Britt, being i have done the R&D on a few things, i give you an A+ for you contribution to this community. You have to love arm chair quarterbacks that can do it better and cheaper,,,, yet do nothing but run there mouf!!!!!!!! Brian,,,,STFU!

Gang up on me for never seeing a steering coupler so expensive in my life.

Also. I'm glad you are getting them sold .congrats

It goes with the territory. Sometimes you just have to try an explain away all of their doubts, so rational people can understand it. That way, they don't ruin it for everyone else. I can see why some vendors have finally said screw it and walked away from this community. It isn't like the sheer volume of sales can compensate for that aggravation that can be caused by a couple of haters, like it could with a more common vehicle.

Oh well, I just smile and know that I am doing what I can, and know that I won't turn out an inferior part or product to save a couple of dollars...and let the rest pinch their pennies until their cars are in the junk yard. ;)

BC_99

Gang up on me for never seeing a steering coupler so expensive in my life.

Also. I'm glad you are getting them sold .congrats

But you have...several over the years in fact...please refer to the links I provided.

BC_99

Doubt it. I only think theres 2 of them.

BC_99

that's one more than i anticipated , so we came up with taking the.'Family guy' cartoon Brian , stretching him to 6 ft 5 " tall but then we shrunk the head to the size of a pea and surrounded, it with the usual "s.t.f.u' circle we've used in the past , this is the 'rough' outlay before we do the scan and print , on a side note this is the second Florida member we've honored with our 100 per cent cotton offerings indeed Adam is now referring to Brian as Luke Skywalker .