KDМ

questsale

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

May

6 years ago folks.

Ya I am aware. I Posted for informational purposes because you know people will ask. As you said it has been since 2009 so many people will not have a clue what you mean or even a reason to type K D M on here.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Sell your parts. just put the *dm. plp know what you mean. and if they dont they will after this.

he was out of Cali, and does not sell any quest parts that I know of anymore. he's into hyuandi now.

so... what cha got???

This was ages ago. And said party has been out of the game for a long time. And its old beef that don't need rehashing.

Sell your stuff man.

• Like 2

This was ages ago. And said party has been out of the game for a long time. And its old beef that don't need rehashing.

Sell your stuff man.

Werd

Like or dislike the guy he did at one time make a big effort and worked hard to produce "goodies" for these turds some of which continue to be sold by CX Racing to this day.

Sell your stuff man.

Kelly has good stuff and is a cool dood ;)

*DM

Like or dislike the guy he did at one time make a big effort and worked hard to produce "goodies" for these turds some of which continue to be sold by CX Racing to this day.

I might be stirring the pot but I've only had positive experiences with Kelly in the past. Never looked into why he was banned from SQC nor do I condone any wrong doings. In my worthless opinion, his character and attention to details on our cars is what set him apart. He would remove every nut, bolt, bracket, ect and have them Zinc plated to look like new. You would know right away when you looked into an engine bay if he's had his hands on the car. Yea, he was a bit quirky and could play you any RUSH song on the drums(whether you wanted him to or not), but he did put a lot of time and money into fabricating and developing aftermarket bolt-ons that to this day has kept many a turbo turds rolling, including mine. To that I give him my respect as I would any vendor willing to produce for the love of our cars. He's since moved on to producing performance parts for the Korean Domestic Market.

I like my Hyundai Accent. It's no starquest, but it is still a good little car.

My only real experience with *DM happened a couple summers ago when I ordered a downpipe. It came out smaller than promised with a terrible flange, rendering it unusable. Since it was one of those "last remaining pieces" before he completely moved on, I never bothered trying to have him replace it, but it was a bit frustrating.

I kind of agree with the OP on this subject. I believe enough time has passed for us to at least lift the 'filter'. Although, the issues happened during a period in which I was absent from the site. Thus I don't know all of the intricate details, etc. I'll kick it around with the other mods.

kev