Fiji come... Fiji go

i have mixed feelings right now as Dodson Haulers transports my 88 SHP Fiji car to it's noo owner :mellow: this was to be my V8 car but plans, obviously, changed. i'll miss the ole girl but it's going to a good Starquest home ;) roll easy broZ

Paulie rollin out this AM

http://i.imgur.com/2qhpRq5.jpg

I bet that hurt selling that lovely car. You LA guys stick together. :Dhave a safe ride Paul.

Dave, i didn't know i was selling it either :blink: Dodson Haulers is doing the delivery ... aka PDawg, aka Paulie :lol: he got there last night, rollin back today i think :unsure:

i, am at work :mad: no road trip for me :(

glad you like it man, it's set up perfectly for a swap ;) u need to JZ dat bish ! :P

Dave, i didn't know i was selling it either :blink: Dodson Haulers is doing the delivery ... aka PDawg, aka Paulie :lol: he got there last night, rollin back today i think :unsure:

i, am at work :mad: no road trip for me :(

Well then Paulie should have let me know he was going to be up this way.

He could have stopped by.

Well then Paulie should have let me know he was going to be up this way.

He could have stopped by.

I'm in Chattanooga right now visiting some friends, I could stop by Huntsville is not that far out of the way only 2 hours from me

Here's my number

225-678-6584

I'm in Chattanooga right now visiting some friends, I could stop by Huntsville is not that far out of the way only 2 hours from me

Here's my number

225-678-6584

I guess I should have checked this earlier.

When you headed back?