I need help wiht my hurracaine mpi please

Tsi-1

Yes 42psi I take the injectors out and clean it and they spray really good ..

Wiht the ignition on I check the injectors harnes wiht test light the 1 and 2 cilinders harnes have power and both wires red and white and the 3 and 4 cilinders only power on the red wire..😩

Thanks for u help...!

Did the injectors without power on both leads move to 1&2? That was my question. I didn't expect it to start.

To save time, with the key on BOTH injector wires should show 12v when plugged into the injector because the ECU grounds the injectors at the ECU to fire them. If you disconnect all the injectors and measure you should find 12V on only one side. If an injector is plugged in and only one side has power with the key on it means the injector is bad.

So what you describe voltage wise sounds correct, you know they spray as you indicated above, time to look further. If the ECU light is flashing while cranking then it is getting an rpm signal, can you connect your laptop to the ECU and take a datalog of what is happening as you crank? You can get free software to connect, go to www.efianalytics.com and look for Tuner Studio, the lite version is a free download. Note that tune studio may not have a configuration file for the old FIP firmware, if that is the case PM me and I can get you something.

There is no ecu difference between F1 and F1-S, just the board. If you can take a datalog I can see what the problem might be. If the ECU doesn't see an rpm input signal it will not try to fire the injectors.

Ok thanks Scott I have ather conquest with the

F1-s is running perfec u thing I just can swap the Ecu to see if the other car star.? The Ecu f1-s is litle small then the f1.

I will try to get loptop becouse I don't have one..